29.08.2020

hi!

    it's been a long time since i write things here in blogger. this year 2020 is such a messed up one, isn't it?
how are you guys, during this quarantine stuff and all? i hope everything is going well for you. stay healthy, stay safe. 
    im doing "pretty" good here, i guess, remembering i will go back to college soon. it's august already, huh? time flies so fast, i didn't even recognize it at first smh. in about 3 months, we'll be having a new year 2021, damn, time flies pretty fast. i hope all this corona things will over soon, so we can back to our normal and boring life hmmm, wait, i woudn't say boring to y'all lifes, but it's kinda boring for me. i mean, im a 6th year college student now, soon i will have to work on my thesis in order for me to graduate.
    i don't know, just feeling not ready for it. anyway, stop talking about me, how's your life? how are things? how are you? 
    i woke up at 6:54am today, not that early i would say, because i slept a bit early last night. i need to get more workout on my body, my whole body feel some kind of pain, maybe because i sleep a lot, like a lot. i also like to lying down on the bed, all day. you can see my bed has some kind of "crater" on it, because of my big butt lol, and that makes my back hurts because i cant sleep in like uh- straight position. how to make the "crater" gone and make the bed become normal again? anyone knows? lmao
    anyway, did some workout this morning too, not a lot, just a bit, since i've never did it in months, so im starting by small numbers first, and hopefully will keep raising day by day. did some warm ups and squats, thats for the start. my legs already trembling at the squats lmao. 
    so uh- i guess thats it for today. don't know what to tell anymore lol so i'll be off. remember, stay healthy, stay safe! see ya later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments