Hi again!

        It's been quite a long time since last time I write something here, nice to meet you again!
How are y'all doing? How's COVID treating you? I hope it wasn't too hard 😓 I'm sure everybody had their share while we're in pandemic, but I hope that didn't make you feeling down so much, it's time to go back up again and continue life with new spirit!! We've passed the pandemic after all, congrats! 💪

        Whoever reads this, I hope you are well and doing your best at life! I'm not going to write much yet, I just wanna exchange news with y'all! 

        I am also doing fine, I got back to my home country and continue living here 😊 I think I got COVID, maybe, once or twice I'm not sure hmm. We weren't sure if it was COVID or the usual flu so my parents didn't send me to hospital, instead, they told me to do self-quarantine at home. It was okay, I guess. I liked being at home more than going outside, so when our city decided to had a lockdown, I was like "Yeah! Best time ever!" 😆 But, the only thing that made it hard is I had cough for like months!! It was nothing but coughs, no flu, no fever, just a lot of dry coughs to the point whenever I cough, my chest started to hurt and I really considered to visit pulmonary doctor 😒 It was bad, but still tolerable on my part, so I decided not to visit the doctor. Then, suddenly it slowly got better after a few days, and I could continue to do what I needed to do. Welp, that was a little bit of my story about COVID hahaha 😃 

        I'll try to share a lot more next time! There are lots of story I could tell you all, I don't even know where to start it. Oh, also don't be shy to share your story too, I'd like to read them! 

        Well then, until next time! So long, partner! 👋

You Might Also Like

0 comments