Winter in Saint Petersburg Part 2

There were snowstorms! I forgot what day it was but, when I'm off from campus and went home, I found that there were snowstorms outside. And you know what? It was bad, winds was strong. I almost freeze in that time. I think it was my first time to see snowstorms that bad. Maybe. 

But, even if there were snowstorms all the way I went home, Russians here looked like "yo chill man, it's just snowstorms". I felt stupid. I can't even get my hands off of the pocket of my coat. It was so cold. 

For you, who want to go here, maybe just travelling, I recommend you to come when the weather is good, not in winter. Summer is a good time to travel. But, if you want to go at winter as well, make sure you have everything you need to face this winter. Keep warm!


How snowstorms look like

snowstorm near my dorm
For you who live in countries that currently in winter, don't forget to keep yourself warm! Get a blanket or something, so you won't feel cold. I think I'm out of words for now. Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!

"I don't care about looking cute in the winter. Being warm is my mission" -Someone from Google.

ps. Sorry the video doesn't work:( I'll try again next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments