Winter in Saint Petersburg

So, um, actually this isn't winter yet, it's autumn with snows everywhere. How's it feel when you wanna go to your campus but, there are snows like 15 cm deep? I don't know, maybe 20 cm? And it's super cold (maybe not for Russian, but yes for me). And you have to walk for like 10 minutes from home to metro, and 5 minutes from metro to campus. Aah, life is hard, you know that.
Read more >>

It's just an another day in Russia with 9 months full of coldness and 3 months warmness or summer. For you, any Russian who read this blog, I don't know how the climate here actually, but I'm just saying what I feel.

But...... It's quite beautiful here when winter is coming. Winter is coming........... Okay, back to blog, I've seen many beautiful places here. It's just look pretty good and everything is in "white". I like white, feels like calmer and "wiser" and silent. I don't know what I'm saying 😂.

I have a pict of "evening winter", I took this pict when I came home from campus yesterday. It looks beautiful, I think.

A beautiful landscape of winter.
And I have some today's picts when I went to campus and we've had a snowstorm. 
It's 8.30 in the morning.

A snowy pict from my class.


So I'm writing this in history lesson (it's so boring😭) and I've just get noticed by my lecturer. So I think I'm gonna end this blog for now, and working for the next one. Hope you enjoy! Thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments